Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Inflatable Consciousness




I was sitting outside one morning last week, enjoying the energy, feeling the culmination of new 2008 energy meeting "old" 2007 energy. And I tapped into the greater I Am consciousness and began to notice something I had not taken note of previously.

Our consciousness is a tangible thing. It is like a balloon, actually, and you can (if you choose to) feel it moving with your awareness. I played with it a bit, to understand this new knowing better. And sure enough, when I expanded myself to feel the All of Everything, and to put myself in touch with it all, I felt a literal expansion of energy within me that burst through my crown chakra and expanded in a circular pattern from there. It felt like a balloon inflating. Then when I thought about a worry, or concern in my life, I could feel the "balloon" begin to deflate, and then move back down through my crown chakra, and take seat above my heart chakra in a lump of nervous energy.

I did this a few times, and what an exhilarating feeling when expanding my consciousness. A feeling of euphoria took over as I felt stress wash away, and knowledge expand within me. As my consciousness moved up and out of my crown chakra, that was when I felt a universal connection. When I dampened it, and felt it move back within me, deflating, I felt that universal connection sever, and was then back within my own 3D understanding of reality.

I would urge you all to play with this inflatable sense of consciousness within you. The more I have made myself aware of it, the more aware I feel on a moment to moment basis, of where I am consciously within my own energy. This makes it easier to see when I am letting my consciousness deflate.

I wanted to share this with you all in the spirit of the Oneness which we attain when we inflate our own consciousness beyond our crown chakra.

Love,






No comments :

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always welcome; please be constructive